Are you hosting Thanksgiving? Make your guests feel extra special with our Thanksgiving Place Card Printables!
Do you remember the days of walking into a family member’s home on Thanksgiving and casually walking over to see if the Place Card with your name has made it to the adult table?
We longed to be considered grown up enough because we certainly felt that way!
Whether it be at the adult or kids’ table, each Thanksgiving Guest has a place reserved just for them.
Thanksgiving Place Card Printable
We have created three different Thanksgiving Place Cards.
The first two are square and can be used as a flat Place Card next to or on top of each plate or with a place card holder.
The third Thanksgiving Place Card is a leaf shape! Just cut around the shape, write your guests’ names, and place them on the center of each plate.
All three Thanksgiving Place Cards can be used as a Place Card AND to label Thanksgiving Day dishes! Let your guests know what that dish is so the Vegan can easily determine if it’s for them or your gluten free guest will have a clue if it’s safe to eat.
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Thanksgiving Place Card Supplies
- Card Stock
- Thanksgiving Place Card Printables – found below
- Scissors or Paper Cutter
- Place Card Holders (optional)
- Fun Pens
Square Thanksgiving Place Card Printables
- Print our Thanksgiving Place Card Printable using Card Stock.
- Use a paper cutter to cut.
- Write Thanksgiving Guests’ Names (sideways on the Turkey)!
- Place on the middle of Guests’ Plates or use a Place Card Holder.
Fall Leaves Thanksgiving Place Card Printables
- Print the Fall Leaves Thanksgiving Place Card Printable using Card Stock.
- Cut around the leaf shapes.
- Write Thanksgiving Guests’ Names right on the leaves!
- Place on the middle of Guests’ Plates.
Help your Thanksgiving Guests find their spot with our Thanksgiving Place Card Printables!
No matter if it’s the table for kids or adults, they will be happy you have a spot reserved just for them.
It is quite amusing that, as adults, we would be happy to sit at the kids’ table for our Thanksgiving meal!
After all, it’s the kids that keep us young!
Get your Thanksgiving Place Card Printables here: