Don’t want to handwrite your Christmas Gift Tags? These Fillable Christmas Gift Tags are your answer! Just fill in the names on your computer, print, cut, and attach them to your gifts!
How To Use The Fillable Gift Tags
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Download the gift tags of your choice. There are two options – Christmas and Christmas Eve.
- Open the file in Adobe Reader (free on the Adobe website).
- Fill in the To and From fields.
- Print on your choice of paper. I like to use kraft cardstock!
- Cut your tags and hole-punch the top.
- Attach to your gifts!
Fillable Merry Christmas Gift Tags
These gift tags are perfect for all of your Christmas Gifts! Print as many as you need with the filled fields, and have them on hand for gift wrapping.
Fillable Christmas Eve Gift Tags
We have the tradition of the kids opening one gift on Christmas Eve but not just any gift. This gift is usually a new pair of pajamas to wear on Christmas Eve! These Christmas Eve Gift Tags make it easy to find the gift they can open.
These Fillable Christmas Gift Tags are simple and straightforward to make your gift-giving easier!