Celebrate Halloween in style with fun decorations for your home! These Candy Corn Banner Flags make it easy to decorate whether you’re planning a party or will be celebrating on your own!
Supplies You Will Need For Your Candy Corn Banner
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Candy Corn Banner PDF – found below
- Printer – I have this one and like it!
- Paper or Card Stock – This is the card stock I use.
- Hole Punch
- Jute or Twine
- Command Frame Hanger (optional) – This is what I use to hang banners!
How To Assemble Your Candy Corn Banner
- Print the Candy Corn Banner flags – found below.
- Cut each flag.
- Use a hole punch to punch two holes in the top of each flag (the yellow part).
- Thread jute or twine through the holes to create a banner!
Where To Hang Your Candy Corn Banner
Banners are a quick and easy way to decorate for any occasion! Once your banner is assembled, hang it in a place where you hang out the most or where your guests will see it!
- On the fireplace mantel.
- The top of your front door.
- On a wall!
I tie a slip knot in each end of the jute and use Command Frame Hangers to hang my banners.
Should You Save Your Banner For Future Use?
Once you purchase the Banner PDF, it is yours to keep and you can print from it every year! I have a shoebox that I keep banners in, for every occasion, so I can pull them out and reuse them over and over!
This Halloween, make your home feel festive with a Candy Corn Banner!
Need a HUGE banner to hang outside? Check out our Large Banner Letters and Numbers and create your own banner, worthy of hanging on the garage!