Every year I look for non-candy ideas to hand out to trick-or-treaters. This year, I found slime at Costco and knew I could come up with festive Monster Slime Tags to put on them.
These tags are 1-1/2″ round and ready to decorate your itty bitty bottles of slime!
The Monster Slime Tags PDF includes the following:
- One PDF page with 24, 1-1/2″ tags on the page.
- One PDF page for your cutting machine with 20, 1-1/2″ tags on the page.
How To Use The Tags
- Print the tags on card stock.
- Cut the tags.
- Use an adhesive applicator to adhere the tags to slime. These tags are 1-1/2″.
Alternatively, if you have a cutting machine, the second sheet was designed to do a Print and Cut on your cutting machine so you don’t have to cut the circles by hand.
Get Your Monster Slime Tags Here
Who Do You Give Monster Slime To?
I created the Monster Slime Tags to put on slime I purchased at Costco and hand out to trick-or-treaters but there are many ways to use them.
- Hand out to trick-or-treaters.
- Use as party favors at a Birthday with a monster theme.
- Add to a You’ve Been BOOed box.
Let your imagination run wild and have fun gifting Monster Slime!
More Halloween Ideas
Just Poppin’ By Halloween Popcorn