The 4th of July Trivia Game is great to have on hand for your 4th of July Party or to play with your family! It’s the perfect way to learn a little more about the 4th of July and to get your guests on the edges of their seats, shouting answers, in order to win a festive prize!
If you’re planning a 4th of July Party, it’s good to have a few games on hand for when there’s a lull in conversation or you just want to amp up the energy.
The 4th of July Trivia Game will test your guest’s knowledge on the 4th of July and have your guests rolling with laughter as they try to shout their answers, first! Laughter is what makes a party memorable and YOU the hostess with the mostest!
Get Your 4th of July Trivia Game Here!
The 4th of July Trivia Game Includes The Following
- 4th of July Trivia Game Rules
- 5 pages of Trivia Cards (8 per page) for a total of 40 4th of July Trivia Cards
How To Use The 4th of July Trivia Game
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Print the 4th of July Trivia Game on card stock.
- Cut the 4th of July Trivia Cards. (I like to use a corner rounder punch on my cards.)
- Choose one person to read the 4th of July Trivia Questions.
- The first person who answers the question, correctly, gets the 4th of July Trivia Card.
- The person with the most 4th of July Trivia Cards, at the end, wins!
Game Prize Ideas
It would be fun to have a prize or two on hand for the 4th of July Trivia Game winner and maybe even the second place winner. A prize that fits the occasion well like sparklers, Pop-Its, flags, or other festive 4th of July things your guests can use, right at your party! Or … you could give a small prize to everyone who answered a trivia question, correctly!
Have a basket on hand, full of 4th of July fun, and let your guests choose their prize!
Make your 4th of July Party one worth remembering!